Thursday, February 25, 2010

i`m ptetty

i`m ptetty happy while i see lots of friends come back.these days i felt very tired.everyday i must search for lots of materials about my experiment.if i continue to do it,it will drive me crazy.my feeling is so terrible that i can`t wait to take one day off and have a rest.to joyfulbird,i`m ashamed when i saw your praise.i can`t also guarantee that i can come here everyday.but i`m sure i will come here firstly when i`m free.to anine,i`m so sorry for my qq.when i open my computer,i always log on my qq firstly.but i will close it 10 minutes later when i found nobody was on-line.and from now on ,i will not close my qq until i close my computer.i hope i can ran into you some day.to victoria,i konw your english name is really good.as for my english name,in fact,there is not a intresting story.as you just mentioned,when i was a freshman at university,our english teacher who was from london thought it was very difficult to read and remember a chinese name.so he asked us to find a english name.and next class we must give our names to him.but that time i wasn`t concerned about it.so i didn`t have one when we met again.i was pretty nervous while i saw everyone handed in their names.i glanced the name of my deskmate on the sneak ."jeffery",she wrote it on a paper.when i saw it,i got a sudden idea.i wrote the name,"jeff",on a paper quickly and handed in.when i begun to use the name,i didn`t want to change it.because i think it`s brief and easy to remember.that`s the origin of my english name.i must stop now.enjoying your lunch.i`m looking forward to your reply.