Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'll come back soon.

It's late now but I miss you, so I'm in front of my computer and surfing the Internet again. Nice to read Jeff's story about his English name. It's somewhat like mine. I think many people have the similar experience.To solar, which part of Tibet are you from? On my way to Tibet I met a girl who leaves Tibet and comes out to Sichuan to study. I admire her a lot.Tibetants are all good at singing and dancing. On the opening ceremony of the horse race, we watched Tibetant dancing. They are full of Tibetant traditional custom. IT attracted countless visitors from all parts of China, even from the world. It was amazing! But because of the rain, we didn't go out again to enjoy the excitment of the race! What a pity! By the way, where are you work or study now? What is the difference between the inner land and Tibet, can you tell us? I'm a music fan, too. But hard work stops me from singing!Good night and I'll come back soon.